It is Visionaire, Inc.’s goal to offer and produce quality products and provide excellent customer service. In the event you have problems with any parts or products, we encourage you to contact us. The following limited warranty is offered on our manufactured HVAC equipment and parts subject to the following exclusions, conditions, and limitations.
Visionaire, Inc. warrants each new unit it manufactures to be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service. This warranty applies for a period of (12) months from the date of installation, and a period of (90) days from the date of installation for labor. Visionaire, Inc.'s obligations under this warranty are limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting at its option the failed product or parts when proper filing procedures have been followed. Labor is reimbursed based on the Visionaire, Inc. Labor Rate Schedule.
Replacement Parts Warranty
Visionaire, Inc. warrants its replacement parts to be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service. This warranty applies for a period of (12) months form date of purchase. Replacement parts that fail during the warranty period will be limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting at Visionaire, Inc.’s option when proper filing procedures have been followed. There is no labor allowance given on replacement parts.
Exclusions From This Warranty
The warranty shall not apply to:
- Any part or parts of products becoming defective as a result of negligence, excessive abuse, misuse, accident or other casualty.
- Parts subject to normal wear and normal maintenance such as belts, bearings, seals, hoses, receiver drier, and refrigerant.
- Parts damaged due to improper installation or repair.
- Non-factory parts, unauthorized alterations, or service performed by unqualified mechanics.
- Labor for mileage, travel time, or overtime.
- Products or parts sold or used outside of the United Stated of America.
- Products damaged during shipping. Visible or concealed damage claims must be filed with the carrier.
Conditions and Limitations
- A claim must be filed with a Visionaire, Inc. Customer Service Representative by calling 972-647-1056. A Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number will be assigned and a Warranty Claim Form must be completed and returned. (See claim form below) Visionaire, Inc. will replace, repair, or credit defective product or parts at its option. Labor allowances are limited to the Labor Rate Schedule. (See schedule below)
- Visionaire, Inc has the right to inspect parts in question at its facility to determine whether parts are defective.
- No agent, employee, or representative of Visionaire, Inc. has any authorization to bind the company to any affirmation, representation, or warranty concerning the goods sold under this contract.
- Visionaire, Inc. reserves the right to make changes in design or improvements of its products or parts, without thereby obligating itself to install the same operation upon its products previously manufactured.
- This warranty is limited to the original owner or purchaser.
- Visionaire, Inc. shall not be liable for any consequence, incidental damage, or contingent liabilities such as loss of profits, additional labor cost, injury to person or property, damage to equipment and contents, expense for equipment rental, expense incurred from failure of product, and including any tort liability for negligent design or manufacture of this product.
- Products or parts replace under this warranty are limited to the remainder of the original warranty period.
- Visionaire, Inc. does not guarantee to maintain a specific temperature in either output or cab temperature. Performance may be affected by application, installation, or geographical location.
- All warranty claims must be filed within thirty (30) days from date of repair.
- All claims are subject to factory authorization. Call a Customer Service Representative at 972-647-1056 to begin your claim. You will need to receive a RGA number, complete and return a Warranty Claim Form.
- Visionaire, Inc. will replace, repair, or credit defective products or parts. If a new part is needed immediately, replacement parts can be purchased (Purchase Order, Cash, or Credit Card) for immediate shipping. Defective parts may be returned for repair or credit given when parts are received and inspected.
- Replacement. Return defective product or part to Visionaire, Inc. freight prepaid (Item must have RGA number attached). Once the item is received, inspected and confirmed to be defective, Visionaire, Inc. will send a replacement item for free. Free shipping is limited to UPS ground. Other shipping methods must be prepaid.
- Repair. Return defective product or part to Visionaire, Inc. freight prepaid (Item must have RGA number attached). Once the item is received, inspected and confirmed to be repairable, Visionaire, Inc. will return repaired item for free. Free shipping is limited to UPS ground. Other shipping methods must be prepaid.
- Credit. Return defective product or part to Visionaire, Inc. freight prepaid (Item must have RGA number attached). Once the item is received, inspected and confirmed to be defective, Visionaire, Inc. will issue credit for the defective item.
- Claims requiring refrigerant charging will receive credit for maximum of (4) pounds of refrigerant.
- Visionaire, Inc. will reimburse labor claims based on the Labor Rate Schedule. Submit the Warranty Claim Form with labor description and hours allowed.
This warranty is effective February 28, 2012 and supersedes all previous warranty policies. This is the sole and only warranty supplied by Visionaire, Inc., and no other condition or warranty will be recognized unless it is an official document supplied by Visionaire, Inc.